Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Cow Appreciation Day!!!


... addicted to Chick-fil-A for what seems like forever.

Somehow, I forgot that today was cow appreciation at CFA. The boys and I had to run by CFA around 11 a.m. for me to order a tray of nuggets for our Sunday School breakfast on Sunday. When we drove up, I remembered about one of my favorite holidays!!!

We all shared one combo and decided that we would come back for dinner in our cow attire.

Hunter's had a list that was already printed on the shirt of ways to be healthy and I added one more line of "#8- Eat Chicken."
Ashton's had "Eat Chicken and Ice Dream."
Shepherd had a onesie that said "My mommy is a cow" on the front and on the back said "Milk Please"

My t-shirt said "Mama Cow" on the front and "Chicken" written vertically on the back.

So we got 4 meals that normally would have cost $19.40 for NOTHING!!!!

And, if you missed it, I am so sorry but Happy Cow Day anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment