Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Weekend with Aunt Hannah

Many of you dont have the privelege of knowing me.


In case you dont, I'm Riggs or Riggsy or Riggslet or No Riggs or Get Down Riggs.
My Pa went to the Clemson game. I dont quite understand the whole paying to watch boys play with balls when I will play with a ball anytime for free.  I digress, anyway, I am staying the weekend with my Aunt Hannah and my people cousins and my dog cousin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See what I have been up to.

At first I was confused... watching my Pa leave me
 but then Aunt Hannah got my weekend bag... my Pa even drew her a picture.
 I immediately decided this was going to be a fun weekend
I found my tennis balls that they bought me!
So I chewed on those
 
and chewed some more

and chewed some more until the drool was even grossing me out... and that is hard to do.

See, I told you, I love to play ball.  Thankfully, my people cousins love to throw a ball and kick a ball.  It is really a perfect set up.


 My cousin Ashton got mad at me for putting a hole in his soccer ball.  I had to act like I was really upset.


 I hear his birthday is coming up, I will buy him a new one... promise.  I also discovered that crayons are really quite yummy, I see why that baby likes to chew on them...  I have eaten a blue, pink, brown, white, and green one so far... and I still have most of tomorrow too!


Chasing a ball... I am quite talented.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got to lick the dishes in the dishwasher... which is a no no at my house.  But, Aunt Hannah said that anything that will occupy me for that amount of time is fine with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These people cousins love to wrestle.  They think I am funny... or the oldest one thinks I am funny.  The middle two have moments of doubt, and that baby one- I just dont know what his problem is.  I try to sniff him and he flips out. 

Just an example of that baby.
But look, just a few hours later and we are being cordial... i will wear him down, I have that effect on people. :)
Lovin on my cousins.  I was getting tired by this point.
Wrestling with Hunter

Hunter pointing out my anatomy and the lack of fur around it... who is he to critique me?!?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sometimes, I dont know if my dog cousin really likes me or not. 
Who am I kidding?  Everyone likes me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Aunt Hannah tried to get a group shot.  I really tried to be good, but did she really think it was possible to get a good picture of 2 dogs and 4 kids?
The best of the batch
Shepherd is there.. I promise
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And, now I am quite tired.  I think I shall take a nap.  I cant wait to see my Pa, but I had a great time at Aunt Hannahs!


Oh and here is my beautiful dog cousin, Molly.  Aunt Hannah, she needs to be brushed.


Until next time, I love you all!
~ Riggs

PS- Pa, Look what I made for you!  It is actually my paw print (very very smeared)

2 comments:

  1. I SO needed humor as I sat and watched the 1st half of the Clemson football game.....who needs crappy over-rated football when you can look and laugh at dogs and kids! Still say you need to write a children's books about these two topics - instant best seller!

    ReplyDelete